Summit Communications Limited (SComm) received an ICX License from BTRC in 2012 which allows SComm to establish, operate and maintain the interconnection exchange services to provide telecommunication services (terminating to and originating from Bangladesh). SComm provides routing or switching facilities for inter-operator domestic voice calls and international incoming, outgoing and roaming calls between Access Network Service Operators and International Voice Gateways (IOS, IGW). We have established our infrastructure in Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet. We are connected to all mobile phone operators, major IPTSP and PSTN operators and IGWs of the country. SComm is the pioneer to route local, international and roaming call facilities among 26 ICXs in Bangladesh because of its best-in-class Quality of Service (QoS) to its clients maintaining 99.99% uptime, loss-less voice quality and optimal routing solutions.
SComm ICX provides services to all Mobile operators, all IOS operators and all major IPTSP/PSTN operators.
- Routing / switching inter operator domestic calls
- Routing / switching international calls between ANS and IOS operators and vice-versa.
- Providing Roaming call facilities
- Offering connectivity infrastructure among IOS , ICX, ANS Operators and IPTSP
- Generating Call Detail Records (CDR) for BTRC.
- Providing Data for National Monitoring Cell (NMC)
- Local and International toll free service.
- Mobile number portability (MNP) routing to MNP operator
Key features :
- Handling 11-14 million local call minutes per day
- Handling 0.5-2 million international call minutes per day
SComm ICX is currently capable of carrying 49751 concurrent calls where present BHCA is 3-4 million