Summit Communications Limited (SCL) is a leading end-to-end infrastructure providing company having Nationwide Telecommunication Transmission Network (NTTN) and Gateway licenses. SCL provides high capacity transmission services, internet services and international bandwidth services, through it’s state-of-the-art fiber optic network with latest available technologies (DWDM, IPMPLS, Metro Ethernet etc.). Aggregating a nationwide network, SCL has built access to over 33,000 KM network reaching the remotest corners of the country by connecting all the 64 districts, 340 upazillas and more than 3,650 government offices. SCL has an ambitious plan of being the largest fiber optic infrastructure operator in the country with 100% nationwide coverage by 2017. SCL is the only NTTN operator with network availability in Chittagong Hill Tracts namely Khagrachori, Rangamati and Bandarban.
Mobile Backhauling Service
• Scalable mobile backhaul capacity to support mobile operators 2G and 3G services through an end to end network based on a single architecture through a seamless multi protocol level switching (MPLs) network.
Passive Fiber Leasing
• Business-critical communications solutions at affordable costs through dark fiber.
• Complete FTTx solutions.
• High-performance, custom networks for business critical traffic.
• Long range transport vehicle for Ethernet traffic, including statistical multiplexing and service level guarantees.
• High speed network service, using Ethernet technology, using fiber optical as the main networks to support huge data transmission.